Influence Nation is a diplomatic action that can be taken to improve relations with other countries. To influence a nation costs money, but does not risk total failure. The only unknown is the level of effectiveness.
Each attempt to influence a nation will result in an improvement in the relations between the two countries. The amount of improvement ranges from +5 to +25, with +10 being the most common result. Occasionally, in addition to the relations improvement, the target country will alter its policies slightly to match those of the initiating country. A policy shift is more likely with greater success.
- Hardly Influenced is the worst result, and only improves relations by +5, with almost no chance of a policy shift.
- Barely Influenced is the most common result, and improves relations by +10 with little chance of a policy shift.
- Influenced is the median result, improving relations by +15.
- Successfully Influenced improves relations by +20 and has a good chance of encouraging a policy shift.
- Completely Influenced is the most successful result and improves relations by +25 with a good chance of a policy shift.
See also Edit
|Alliance | Ban | Break Trade | Declare War | Expedition | Guarantee | Influence | Leave Alliance | Liberate | Military Access | Military Control | Negotiations | Non-Aggression | Peace | Release Puppet | Trade|